Veibeskrivelse til Brisbane Manor Hotel
kart og veibeskrivelser
Brisbane Manor is located on Gregory Terrace, just next to the intersection with Brunswick Street. We are at the top of the famous Fortitude Valley, the nightlife area in the heart of Brisbane.
If you're arriving or departing by plane we are approximately 20 minutes to the airport.
If you are driving then follow the directions which apply to you:
Brisbane Manor from the Gold Coast:
Brisbane Manor is on the north side of Brisbane in the Fortitude Valley area. The one way system through the city centre is very confusing, here are a few tips to finding us easily.
1) Drive towards Brisbane along the Pacific Highway.
2) As you reach the end of the highway you'll see Brisbane in front of you.
3) Take the Stanly Street exit, the last one before you drive over the Captain Cook Bridge.
4) Come down the exit and stay in the right hand lane; you'll come to some lights.
5) At the lights keep in the right hand lane as you turn left. You'll see a right hand turning lane at the next set of lights. Enter this lane, it heads to Vulture Street.
6) Feed right from here but as soon as you up the small hill this splits into 2 lanes (lanes turning right again) now keep in the left of these two lanes. There is another set of lights here as you join Vulture Street.
7) You'll join Vulture Street as you turn right but keep in the left hand lane; you should be passing over a small bridge at this point.
7) Now take your first left, at the next lights. Drive all the way along here; you should be on the embankment with the city now on your left.
8) Follow this road all the way along and it will merge with another at a set of lights. This large 3 lane road heads towards the story bridge, when possible enter the right hand lane and merge again with the next main road, again keep to the far right hand lane as you drive across the story bridge.
9) As you come off the bridge your right hand lane will feed off and down into a tunnel. Keep in this lane and follow the road in through the tunnel to the right.
10) You should now come to a set of lights as the road you are on crosses Brunswick.
11) Keep going straight ahead, down a light hill and make your way into the left hand lane.
12) At the bottom of the hill there is a 'T' junction, turn left at the lights and keep in the left hand lane.
13) Another set of lights, you will go straight across these.
14) Follow the road as it starts to swing to the right and you'll be at another set of lights.
15) Once through these, keeping in the left hand lane, follow the road to the right and you should see a police station in front of you on the left.
16) At the police station take the road on the left. Follow this road all the way up to the next set of lights.
17) Cross over these lights and follow the road along. At the 1st road on the left turn left into Gregory Terrace.
18) Now drive down the hill and up the other side, if there is an exhibition on watch out for people wandering across the road!
19) As you approach another set of lights look to your left and you've found us! The car park entrance is just after the hotel on the left.
This might seem like a long way but it's much easier than driving through the centre of the city!
From the Sunshine Coast:
Getting to Brisbane Manor from the sunshine coast is much easier.
1) Stay on the Pacific motorway all the way, do not take the gateway motorway.
2) The Pacific motorway will turn into Gympie road. Follow this all the way into the city (it will take quite a long time and watch out for Speed Cameras)
3) The road will do a funny split as you get near, do not worry about which lane you are in as the road joins back together after the park / houses in the middle.
4) Now keep an eye out for the very large hospital building on your right, you'll see a BP garage and a Hungry Jacks on the right before it.
5) As you go trough endless lights and past the hospital you will cross a bridge, keep in the left lane as Gregory terrace is the road you get to as soon as you come off the bridge.
6) Turn left in Gregory Terrace and after a few meters you'll see us on the right.
7) The car park is before the hotel on the right (the driveway next the hotel).
Car park Security
Though the car park has security lighting please ensure you lock your vehicle correctly and set any alarms if you have them.
As with any big city crime can happen.
Brisbane Manor cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss of your vehicle and/or the contents inside.