Veibeskrivelser til Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin
kart og veibeskrivelser
Address: Carrera 36 Numero 7-10.
+From the Terminal Norte bus station:
(1) A taxi costs about $12.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter, so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi.
(2) By Metro/Bus combination. In the Metro Station by the Terminal Norte, buy a �Poblado Integrado� ticket: one ticket for the Metro and another for a Metro Bus. Take the Metro south to the El Poblado Metro Station. Once there, catch a bus that says �Metro�. Get off at Dominoes Pizza on Carrera 36. Walk down Carrera 36 to Calle 7 and you will see Casa Kiwi Hostel on the left.
+From the Terminal Sur bus station / Olaya Herrera Local Airport:
(1) A taxi costs about $6.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter, so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi.
+From the Jose Maria Cordoba International Airport:
(1) There are safe, reliable taxies at the exit of the airport that charge a set rate of $60.000 COP. Just give them the address of the hostel, and tell them that it is a few block from Parque Lleras in El Poblado. Also ask the price before you get into the taxi to make sure they won't overcharge. $60.000 is the official rate for 2014.
(2) You can also take a shuttle (colectivo) from the airport to downtown Medellin. From there a taxi to Casa Kiwi is about $8.000 COP.
If you ever have a problem with a taxi driver's price, please feel free to ask for assistance in the reception when you arrive at Casa Kiwi so we can help straighten things out.