Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Within 1 week of arrival: 100% cancellation charge.
Within 2 weeks of arrival: 50% cancellation charge.
Outside of 2 weeks: No charge applies for cancellations or reductions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Large groups are expected to respect other guests - excessive noise is not permitted, the hostel is quiet after 11pm.
Any alcohol use must be in a responsible manner.
Lost keys will incur a $20 charge per key.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Dorset House cannot accommodate children under 12 years of age. Children between 12-18 must be accompanied by an appropriate number of parents or guardians and well supervised.
Groups of up to 10 can be accommodated in a mixture of 4-share and 2-share rooms, with no more than 4 persons per share room. Double rooms and singles are also available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Bestill mens du er på farten med de nye mobilappene til Hostelworld.