Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A policy is still under management committee final stages.Guests should continue with their bookings
Additional Terms and Conditions
Youth hostel welcomes all guests from all countries.
All guests are asked to communicate to International youth hostel by email and by phone that they have give us flight number, thier arrival date and time at Entebbe Airport or at Bus station in Kampala city.
Alcoholic drinks you drink reasonably is allowed.
Foreign money exchange in All Banks is available plus ATM machines are available just near Mengo hospital, a walkable distance from our youth hostel.
We arrange Airport taxi pick up for all our guests at Entebbe Airport Uganda, so please contact our office to arrange one to avoid getting lost or call our office to whenever you land at Entebbe Airport Uganda. Guests pay for Airport taxi pick up.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bestill mens du er på farten med de nye mobilappene til Hostelworld.