Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our establishment is ideal for small groups, couples, solo travellers or small families either as an ideal base from which to explore the area which is absolutely beautiful with plenty to do and see, or for that quiet relaxing holiday, an overnight stop or a special occasion.
We are located on the most magnificent 2 hectare property with spectacular ocean and countryside views, surrounded with vegetation and nature, in the up-market area of Chelsea in the heart of a nature conservancy.
Sardinia Bay Beach is rated a blue flag beach and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and only 5kms from us, and the beautiful Kini Bay beach is also 5kms from our property. Schoenmakerskop is close by and provides excellent hiking along the Sacramento Trail from Sardinia Bay to Schoenmakerskop. There are several country restaurants in our area.
Sea Studio is a spacious, trendy & elevated luxury apartment sleeping 2 guests sharing, and is equipped with a kitchenette and bedroom furnished with 2 beds which can be joined to form a kingsize bed for couples sharing. Private entrance from the gardens.
302 On Old Seaview Road Chelsea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. December/January rates are non-refundable.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out by 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times from 8am to 9pm.
Non smoking - designated to outside only.
No parties permitted.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Kindly provide us with estimated time of arrival before checking in. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>