Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our guesthouse has everything necessary for your comfortable stay: clean blankets, read light at every bed, 24-hour hot shower, wireless Internet, common kitchen facilities, chillout area with projector. Our experienced English-speaking staff is ready to help you all the time.
We are travellers, and we know what a traveller needs. Even if you don't stay with us, you're welcome to visit us! We provide free maps, tour suggestions, ongoing tours information, billboard for travellers info exchange, hand-made local souvenirs, a small bar with local herbs tea and brewed coffee. We will give you an advice where to go, book a ticket or tour. We also run everyday local tours.
Our address is Irkutsk, ul. Gryaznova, 15A. Our guest house is located at quiet street of Gryaznova with vibes of ancient Siberia, when goods were transferred by horses from Asia to Europe by The Great Tea Way.
We offer two rooms with comfy beds that have everything necessary for the traveler. Our rooms have windows with views to historical area of Irkutsk. Every bed is equipped with reading light and outlet, shelf and locker.
52°17' Travelcenter & Guesthouse Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
We serve breakfasts for 300 rub.
Reception; 24 hours
We accept credit cards. Smoking is prohibited in our building. If you travel by car or bike, you can park it on the street for free. There is also guarded parking 5 min by foot. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>