Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 - 28 days before date of arrival 25% of the confirmed price
7 - 14 days before date of arrival 50% of the confirmed price
6 - 0 days before date of arrival 100% of the confirmed price
Additional Terms and Conditions
returnable security deposit 10,-EU per person
or 200,-CZK per person
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer very affordable accommodation in the city center and a huge accommodation capacity. The hostel has been newly refurbished showers!
Our low-cost hostel is close to the international bus station Florenc and Main train Station. The hostel is among the largest in central Prague.
People from all over the world meet here and enjoy our restaurant and our outdoor beer garden.
We offer international cuisine and Traditional Czech food including Czech beer and Moravian wine.
Every evening Sporting events are shown on our large projection screen TV, or you can play darts or table football in our clubroom which is open until 5 am.
You can also use the internet for free 24 hours a day.
We can organize excursions to the historic center, boat rides, horseback riding, paintball, paragliding and trips to the ZOO and botanical gardens.
We have a 24-hour reception with check-out at 11 am. and check-in at 3 pm.
We have free safes at reception to store valuables and documents.
1. and the 2. floor has a kitchenette for guests.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Hostel!!! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>