Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your booking with us by email, phone or whatsapp. We will need to receive some travel details and/or estimated time of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Location is everything here and has been chosen carefully. Atma is situated in one of the nicest streets of Huanchaco in the best part of town. No street noise, but restaurants, bars and surf schools are literally around the corner. All of Huanchaco is just a small stroll away. The beach is 30 meters away and is most suitable for swimming. The pier of Huanchaco is just a few minutes away walking from our location. You can take a bus to Trujillo and discover the city, including to the world-class ruins of Chan Chan and Huacas del Sol y de la Luna. We can help you with any activity or tour in the area.
We offer different types of accommodation depending on what the guest and traveller are seeking. We have dorms for the most venturesome travellers that can host four and six people, meanwhile we also have private accommodation for those guests that are looking from more peace and quietness. In addition, we have several amenities and common areas where the guests will be able to rest and speak about future plans and past experiences.
ATMA Hostel & Yoga Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
The credit card can be pre-authorized and the security code will be asked before the arrival date
Payment upon arrival by cash or VISA (5% surcharge)
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Please inform us in advance of your travel details and timetables in order to prepare everything beforehand and in case of early/late check in. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>