Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Designed by travelers, for travelers, AbsolootQT is owner-operated and equipped with everything you could ask for. Have breakfast in the best hostel kitchen in New Zealand, talk to our staff for advice on the coolest adventures around, and sleep in comfort in sustainably designed custom beds with power-points and reading lights at your finger tips. Some of our multi person rooms can also be booked privately for families, triples and couples.
If you need more privacy, take a look into our Queen and Double configurations, and enjoy the sort of comfort some hotels don not even provide. You can also enjoy peace of mind from the fact you are in an accommodation provider that cares, with sustainable practices employed across the accommodation to keep our environmental impact to a minimum.
Each room has been fitted with double-glazing and shutters to keep the heat in and the noise out. And there's a heat pump/reverse-cycle air-conditioner in every room, so you can stay warm in Winter and cool in Summer. Multi person room guests can enjoy fully-made beds with toasty duvets (doonas), large individual lockers for every bed, key-card door access, individual reading lamps and power-points, and Free Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property. En-suite rooms have a fully-equipped bathroom including hair and body wash, as well as an in-room LCD TV, and 4 person en-suite rooms come equipped with a fridge as well. Borrow a free fresh towel from reception if you have forgotten your own, free earplugs if you are a light sleeper, and free smiles all day long!
Speaking of smiles, you will have one all over your face once you step into our guest kitchen after taking one look at that view. Grab a free coffee, tea or hot chocolate, spice up your life with free spices while cooking on quality electric stove tops and ovens in a fully-equipped kitchen, and lose yourself in daydreams about the experiences available on your doorstep.
On the down days, take a moment to sort those dirty clothes out in our commercial on-site Laundromat with brand-new machines. Then while you are getting your life in order, you can relax in our 24hr lounge room, equipped with a Nintendo Wii, XBox 360, board games, book exchange, and a travel nook to book the next leg of your journey. An LCD TV for video games and a Smart TV for your Netflix and Chill should stop any arguments about what is on, but that is only if you haven not taken advantage of the adventure deals available from the team at reception there is no excuses to not get the most out of your Queenstown experience.
So just get in touch with the team at AbsolootQT and meet your travel family in your home away from home!
Reception is manned between 9am and 10:30am and again between 3pm and 7pm. If you arrive between 10:30am and 3pm and nobody is at the desk, please use the intercom system at the front door to contact us. We will let you in to allow you to use our facilities including guest kitchen, bathroom, wifi, TV lounge, laundry and luggage storage until you can check in.
Special Note: FAMILY ROOM:
Please Note - Standard 5 share FAMILY room
No more than two adults allowed per room
2 adults 3 children Max
This room is for FAMILIES ONLY Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>