Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our backpackers hostel is located right next to the mountain station of the funicular. For young and young at heart travelers, where experience and networking are more important than comfort and luxury.
Almost unique: Braunwald is car-free and only accessible by funicular. Our hostel is centrally located, next to the railway and shopping facilities. Direct connection to the ski area.
We have single, double and shared rooms. Many rooms are with direct view of the wonderful mountain panorama. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi. The room rate is including breakfast.
In the basement is the sports bar. A simple but gluttonous food offer prevents hunger. Billard, darts and other games, TV-live sports broadcasts, good music and atmosphere, a varied drinks menu and staff will provide the necessary entertainment.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Hostel Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOK:
booking conditions: the rates are incl. breakfast and bed linen, exclusive resort-tax (chf 1.90 per person and night)
credit card: a valid credit card is required as guarantee. the cost please pay by the check-in, cash in chf / eur or to pay with card.
no show: in case of a 'no show' we'll charge the first night's rate on your card. to 7 days before arrival a cancellation of the stay is free. then they will be charged the first night. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>