Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy for high season(from March 10th to October 31st):
No show: full charge
Cancellation and reduction in numbers: less than 2 weeks, penalty 50% of the total amount.
Cancellation and reduction in numbers: less than one week, penalty 100%;
Cancellation policy for low season(from Nov.1st to March 9th):
No show: 1 night accomodation charge.
Cancellation and reduction in numbers: less than 3 days,
1 night accomodation charge.
Note: the high season cancellation policy will be apllied for all festive days, Xmas, New Y's Ive, Ester.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1)In the past we have experienced some problems with underage drinking and also indecent behaviour of guests in groups, therefore the hostel reserves the right to determine the departure date during the reserved period.
2) All damages to the facilities caused by a member/s of the group must be paid for in full.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Weekly BAR events on Roof Top Terrace & Roof Bar
= MON, WED and FRI =
- Pizza Aperitovo
- Roof Top Cocktail party
= TUE, THU and SAT =
- Happy Hour
- PARTY NIGHT-OUT
= SUN =
- Happy Hour
- Happy Corona hour
Alessandro palace & bar is:
- close to termini station. it takes only 5 minutes on foot from termini to the Alessandro Palace.
- open for 24 hours. (check-in 3pm / check-out 10am).
after recent renovation (in Spring 2017), the hostel offers:
- free wifi (in bed rooms and common space)
- free city maps
- bed linen included in price
- free coffee/tea for all day in lounge room
- 24 hours reception (=late arrivals welcome)
- vending machines with drinks, snacks, travel goods and toiletry
- common kitchen (available from 1pm to 10pm)
- common bathrooms in case ones in dorm rooms are occupied
- fitness room (8am-9pm)
- 2 restaurants accessible: the Bramble Bar & Kitchen (fine dinner and drinks, cocktails) and Strada Romana Restaurant (Roman speciality cuisine)
- all room with bathroom and air-conditioned
- Breakfast (7€) Mon-Fri at 10:00-12:00 (including: Bacon, cheese, fried eggs, sausages, toast, jam, fruit juice and American coffee.) at the Bramble Bar & Kitchen (Nex door)
- Discount for dinner at the Bramble bar &kitchen right next door
- Lockers in all rooms (FREE to use but PLEASE bring your own padlock - size 25-32-38!)
-rental towels (2€+deposit 3€)
fun and entertainment
- on site bar and roof top terrace for drinks at reasonable price! (Terrace open during summer)
- social lounge with sat TV
- weekely events (see at top of this description for latest events!)
- luggage storage room with coin lockers (2€ for max of 12hours) before check-in/after check-out
- secure keycard system
- video security system
- fire proof doors & smoke sensors
- international atmosphere by travellers from all over the word.
IMPORTANT: CITY TAX (3,5€ per person per night) will be extra. It is NOT included in the reservation price. Please pay it upon arrival in cash.
Our convenient central location means we're close to supermarkets and historic sites like the Colosseum, Roman Forum, San Pietro in Vincoli, the Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore, the shopping mecca of Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the classy Via Veneto and more.
Through online form, we do not accept group bookings with over 9 people .
WE wish you a pleasant stay and enjoy your HOSTEL EXPERIENCE!
Pets are not allowed to enter.
In dormitory rooms, we accept guests at age up to 50 years old. For double/twin rooms, this does not effect.
Also there are exceptions for supervisors who accompany school groups. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Alessandro Palace Hostel & Bar sier
We're in a convenient location near Termini Station, so our guests can get all around the city very quickly. When people ask me where they should visit in Rome, it's hard to decide which one to recommend, but I think I'd have to say the Colosseum. Alessandro, Proietti
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>