Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Free kayaks for our guests here and a luxury private hot tub to relax in after your paddle.
You should note that we are located a 30min scenic drive (25kms) from Picton and the ferries, into the stunning Marlborough Sounds. We have a lodge shuttle pickup/return available from the bus/ferry/train.
We guarantee it is worth the drive to experience our premium rooms and sparkly clean facilities.
The pace here is quiet, comfortable, relaxed and the lodge is warm & secure. Room keys are provided,
The popular Queen Charlotte Track is only 2 mins walk from our doorstep.
Unless you plan to walk the entire 71km track, why pay extra for QC track transfers from Picton?
Take a boat cruise and explore the bays, kayaking, swimming, mountain biking or walking the local tracks.
Wind down with a soak in the large luxury hot spa and then retire to the movie lounge for some big screen entertainment.
- Free Kayaks
- Free Coffee or Tea All Day
- Free DVDs and Satellite TV
- Free Linen, Duvets and Towels
- Free Hair drier & soap/shampoo
- Free High-speed Wireless Internet & Skype
- Quality innerspring beds with reading lights
- Fully equipped kitchen with BBQ courtyard
Escape from the city crowds and cafes to experience the Marlborough Sounds at its best.
We look forward to your stay in our piece of paradise. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>