Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Annie Hostel is excellently located - a quiet side street right in the city center, with only a 3-minute walk to the famous Imam Square (Naghshe Jahan) and with Isfahans other main attractions nearby. Metro and bus stations are close by as well, so even longer distances are no problem. The neighbourhood will charm you with plenty of fast food places, restaurants, fruit shops and markets of every possible size and you can find rare and special items at the bazar around Imam Square. A walk to the historic bridges will take you less than 30 minutes while Zurkhane (the traditional iranian sports club) and the well-known Mashrouteh House are not even 5 minutes away.
The Hostel provides free tea, free walking tours, fresh linens, lockers, Wi-Fi, a sunny rooftop, a well equiped kitchen, board games and a laundry option. Breakfast is 1 extra euro, with a vegetarian option available. We try to accomodate travelers of any budget. Feel free to ask us about our very affordable rates for longterm guests!
Our property has an 8-bed mixed dorm, a 6-bed mixed dorm, a 4-bed female dorm and a 2-bed private room. We offer 2 beds on the rooftop as well as the option to camp there. Please be adviced before you make a booking that these beds ("4 bed mixed dorm") are on the rooftop under the open sky.
All the rooms have air conditioning and central heating. Vis husregler
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>