Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Aparthotel Siesta is close to Kazimierz – old, Jewish district of Krakow, full of good-value restaurants and trendy clubs. You will be near all the main attractions in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, having a good night sleep thanks to silent position of the hotel.
Diverse style and design are characteristic for Siesta’s interiors. For example, you can either have a cozy double room or a very spacious multi-person room up to 4 people - good for friends or family. Some of them have additionally a kitchenette and comfortable beds. Bathrooms have a shower and a hairdryer. Guests also have fresh towels and a set of hotel toiletries. Buffet breakfast is served in a nearby restaurant every day between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. For those who would not be able to make it on time for different reasons, we offer a take away lunch boxes. Standard buffet includes also gluten free and vegetarian products. Guests of the Siesta Aparthotel can benefit from a tour desk. A safety deposit box is available. For guests traveling by plane, an airport shuttle can be arranged.
Aparthotel Siesta Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 7am to 7pm, beyond those hours self check-in is possible.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>