Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Nestled on the ocean front Aquario is situated about a 10 minute walk from Abraao center and is the only property a footstep away from some of the most beautiful beaches Ilha Grande has to offer. Aquario offers a little of everything to make your stay as relaxing or exciting as you desire.
We mostly have private rooms, doubles, triples or for up to 4 people and also 4 dorms at the property. All rooms have a private bathroom with hot shower, air conditioning,tv, security lockers, bed sheets and towels and are 5 meters from the sea! Breakfast is included in all the rooms
The double rooms have a double bed
Triples have a double bed and a single
Rooms for 4 people have a double and a bunk bed
We have 4 people dorms with private toilet
We have 6 people dorms with private toilet
We have a really nice chill out room, with TV, comfy sofas, free wi fi and a fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your meal and eat sitting in our beautiful sundeck by the sea.
We have 17 security cameras all over the property and lockers in the rooms and reception.
Aquario Bar night club
From tuesday to sunday night we have our famous party with live bands and DJ's playing for us until the early hours. Experience the best party of Ilha Grande.
Or you can just sit in one of our hammocks around the bar area have a cold caipirinha and watch the sunset with some chill out music and using the wi fi.
We offer boat trips to the best beaches on the island, kayaks, surfboards, diving and our famous chill out boat party to blue lagoon and green lagoon.
Transfer :We have our own transport to the island door to door please look for Easy Transfer Brazil Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>