Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
This clean and modern dormitory style hostel provides all the necessities you will need during your stay.
Clean and well-equipped facilities, free breakfast and high-speed WiFi makes great advantage for all travelers.
This is the best place to enjoy Osaka and meet new people from all over the world!!
All bunk beds are equipped with curtains to provide extra privacy and better sleep and charging points, WiFi is accessible in entire building.
(1)Mixed and female only dorm with cozy bunk beds (120cm × 200cm).
(2)2 types of private room for bigger group such as family and group.
- 6 beds Private dorm with bath-towel, toothbrush and body sponge.
- Japanese style private room with tatami flooring & small Japanese garden with bath-towel, toothbrush and body sponge
- All staffs can speak English and Japanese (Some speak Korean), it makes quite easy for you to communicate with us about locals, tourist information and more!
- Also we are making some events so let's have fun together, looking forward to seeing you!
We are located in city center area "Higobashi" where is within less than 10 mins far away from main tourists' destination such as Namba/Dotombori and Umeda(JR Osaka). Osaka castle, Universal Studios Japan, Aquarium, and other main tourist spots are also easy-accessible! Hostel itself is just 3 mins walk from Subway Higobashi station.
***Facilities & Equipment***
- Ark Hostel also has a nice cafeteria & dining space where to hang out during the stay.
- Common space has computers, TV, video games in the designated lounge area.
- WiFi is accessible in the whole building.
- In the kitchen you can find all the basic equipment to prepare your meals.
- You can buy beverages and necessary daily stuffs at reception.
- We have big large terrace on ground floor, and nice roof top for chilling out!
- Dormitories are either mixed or for female only. (Private dorm is for max 6 people group or family)
- Shower rooms, toilets and other public areas are shared with other guests. Common spaces are open for 24 hours.
- Smoking prohibited except for designated areas.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
On the day of the intended check-in date or in a case of no-show: 100% charge of the total accommodation fee
2).Age restriction : Guest must be older than 15.
3).Reception Open Time: 8 A.M.– 2 P.M. / 3 P.M. – 10 P.M.
◆Check-in Time : 3 P.M.-10 P.M. ( The reception would be closed after 10P.M.)
◆Check-out Time : 11A.M
※Please check in by 10P.M. (No refund after 10P.M.)
※We ask all guests to show their passports.
4). Please pay the accommondation fee in cash or credit card（VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX and Diners) when checking in.
5).Please consider the other guests and refrain from shouting or making a loud noise especially after midnight.
6).e would store your luggage before check-in time. The service is available from 8A.M. on the day of your check-in. You would be charged if you want to store your luggage before your check-in or after your check-out day. (500yen/ per day)
7).Common spaces are open for 24h.(Shower Rooms. Bathrooms, Kitchen, Terrace) But please refrain from using washing machine or the laundry drier after midnight.
8).Smoking is prohibited in bedrooms and common spaces. It is allowed only at the terrace. (1F,2F or Rooftop)
# Tourist information & Variety maps
# Towel rental (200JPY)
# Toothbrush (50JPY)
# Washing machine (200JPY)
# Laundry drier (100JPY)
# Padlock (200JPY)
# Bicycle rental (500JPY/Day) Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>