Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Here you will not find big dorms and loud neighbors :) Each room has it's own unique design.
There are 9 rooms here for 17 people maximum.
Art-hostel Squat - it is a small and cozy place with a very creative atmosphere.
- bed linen, towels
- iron, ironing board, hair dryer
- reception 24h
- luggage room
- shared toilets and showers
- common kitchen
- tea/coffee and cookies
- coworking zone
- games and books
- acoustic guitar
Our guests - this is the most valuable thing we have! We love to chat with our guests and their positive charge :)
Squat hostel is a 5-minute walk from Moscow railway station (main station) and metro station Ploshad Vosstania. At the same time we are on a quiet street where you will not feel the station fuss.
The famous Nevsky Prospekt (the main street) is only 500 meters. Not far from us is the Kazan Cathedral, Mariinsky Theatre, the Hermitage, the Russian Museum, St. Isaac's Cathedral and many other attractions.
Distance to the nearest metro station and Moskovsky railway station (main station) is 800 meters.
The public transport is 500 meters from our hostel.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 00:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 23:00 .
Reception open 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
You can also leave your bag at the storage and pick them up within 24 hours free of charge.
Full payment is required for check-in. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>