Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100 euro security fee in advance is required this is non-refundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
100 euro fee in advance is required this is non-refundable this can be made via post or lodgement to Artist bank AC, Please email us at artist firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A Security fee of 100 Euro received in advance is required to book this property
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer a clean, safe and friendly and peaceful accommodation with a feeling of country living.Complimentary Breakfast provided and self catering facilities are available,
We have 3 dbl rooms with the availability of cots/beds extra and a communal shower room.
Letterkenny aura leisure center is literally a stones throw away.
In the evenings relax with an Irish stout and listen to a few gigs by the Irish turf fire. or enjoy a movie in our multi-media room.
Those with an interest in art or just feel like doodling around feel free to make use of our attached art studio. Wifi available.
Our location is ideally situated in the heart of Letterkenny and indeed centrally located within the county of Donegal. Letterkenny Aura leisure center is 50meters from accommodation, main street 0.5km. approx 30-50muns drive to all corners/points of Donegal and 20mins drive to the Irish historical city of County Derry Northern Ireland
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 24h
Check in : 14.00 - Please let us know your arrival time
Check out : 11.00
Cash only on arrival
Breakfast included Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>