Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 1 week prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask 20 Euros/person deposit on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We accept only cash payment upon arrival. We ask for a deposit of 20 Euros/pers for lockers and keys. It will be returned, when receiving the keys by checking-out.
Check-out from 8-10.30 am check-in from 14.30-19 pm. In case of earlier check-in please announce it before your arrival. You can take your bed if possible for 5 EUR extra charge. We restore your luggage free if possible.
In case of late check-in pls. let us know your arrival time in advance. Please keep the check-in time you have given at booking on HW site, if there is any change please let us know as soon as you know.
Cancellation policy: 2 days, or as soon as you know, please.
Breakfast: not included.
City tax 4% is not included, it will be charged upon arrival.
There are lockers in all rooms.
Free Wifi in the whole property.
Free bed linen, towels for 2 EUR.
We provide free coffee or tea.
Hot showers, kitchen access.
Daily cleaning between 10.30-14.30 in all rooms and public areas.
Maps and brochures.
Fans for all rooms air-condition in the public area.
Separate bathroom for every room.
Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Non-smoking property. Smoking on the terrace and balcony is allowed.
No curfew, but we like to provide comfort for everyone, so we have quiet hours after 10 pm for people who would like to sleep. In our immediate closeness there are plenty of bars and restaurants where to go out. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>