Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Asan Room Hostel is a renewed 5 floor building in the business centre of Tehran. Reza Abbasi Museum, Seyhoun Art Gallery, and Hoor Art Gallery are in a walking distance from the hostel.
There are Saei Park, the lovely park with big trees, small zoo and exercises facilities, several cafes, restaurants, fast food shops, supermarkets and bakery nearby of Asan Room Hostel.
The hostel begun it activity in 2018 by serving local guest, in 2019 Asan Room Hostel started welcoming foreign guests on a dedicated floor. The hostel provides clean bright rooms with all needed facilities for moderate prices.
Asan Room Hostel has single rooms, double rooms and dormitories. The hostel has a nice shared kitchen and dining area where you can cook your food and chill out, as well as unlimited free tea, coffee and WiFi are available for 24 hours.
Asan Room Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>