Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We at Ashfield hostel are looking forward to welcoming guests back to our hostel ,whilst also being committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff during the current COVID-19 situation.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions WE DO NOT ACCEPT guests using our hostel for their isolation period. If we suspect that a booking is made for this reason then unfortunately we will cancel the reservation.
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or be changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.
All rooms are ensuite, from private rooms to our multi-bedded rooms.
We have free guided walking tours of Dublin city every day, plus a ton of other free stuff, such as free Wi-Fi (lobby and rooms), and free city maps and guides. There's also safety deposit boxes , vending machine and a fully-equipped kitchen.
We're open 24/7, with check-out time of 10.30am.
Please note that children under 16 are not permitted to sleep in shared dorms. 9 night maximum stay.
Please note that when making a booking for a dormitory that we will try to keep your group together but we cannot guarantee that your group will all be in the same room. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Ashfield Hostel sier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>