Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We have friendly staff, 2 very friendly canines who will greet you on arrival and provide you with all the help you need to ensure you have a wonderful time here in Sydney!
Asylum Sydney does not provide refunds but you can move your booking to another date to use as credit in the future or to transfer to your friend. Bedroom configurations may also change from time to time to cope with demand, though hostel guests will never be expected to pay more than what they have booked for. L
- Free nights for fire volunteers are subject to verification and availability.
- $50 per person Cash Security Bond payable on check-in. This will be refunded on checkout given that keys are returned and hostel rules have not been broken. Hostel rules include but are not limited to:
- No visitors (all guests must be checked-in by reception)
- No consumption of illegal substances on premises
- Read/heed signs around the hostel
- Loss of security deposit and eviction may result from disrespectful behavior. Just be good!
- Payments by credit card will incur a 5% service fee.
- Although every effort will be taken to keep group bookings together, we cannot guarantee that every person will be in the same room.
- Top and bottom bunks are allocated to bookings made via online travel agents on stand-by basis, bottom bunks are reserved in-house for a higher price. Please do not change beds without notifying staff first.
- Any night of your reservation will be charged if we are given less than 1 calendar day's notice of cancellation. (For example, a night on Saturday will not be refunded if notice of cancellation is given on Friday, even if you have checked in on Wednesday).
- The above cancellation policies do not apply to bookings for the period between 20th December and 2nd January (See below)
Special Christmas and New Year Booking Conditions
Bookings between the 24th December - 2nd January (inclusive) will be charged on the 1st December 2018. As this is the busiest period, there will be no refund or cancellation allowed for your Christmas and New Year bookings. Failure of payment may result in booking cancellation.
Reception opening hours: 7am-12pm & 5pm-10pm.
Check-out time is 10am. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>