Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel is located in a very quiet area, 2 km from the center of Chamonix, a world-renowned ski resort, and at the foot of the magnificent glacier in the 'Les Bossons'. Offering breathtaking views of Mont Blanc, this chalet is your open door in the mountains, or for skiing and snowboarding in winter, or hiking, climbing and mountain biking in summer
There is a bus stop a few meters from the hostel, at the house we offer you a pass to use the free buses and trains throughout the valley.We also offer you discounts on many activities, such as the cable car to go up to the Aiguille du Midi, the sea of ice, the paragliding, rafting, canyoning, climbing and mountain biking, as well as for the popular ski slopes of the Brevent and Flegere. The hostel offers sports vacations and 'Discovery' in freedom, during the summer season to go up or jump through the mythical Alps. are you curious but not sporty? With the multiple museum ticket, you can access the summits of the Aiguille du Midi (3842 m), the Brevent (2500 m).
At the hostel you can enjoy the bar, with its pool table and society games, the 'relaxation' space with its comfortable chairs, free Wi-Fi in the common areas, in the TV room, garden with ping-pong table . A warm living chill out facility with bar, baby-foot couches, terrace , garden, books and even sometimes live music, to share your adventures with other guests.
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Chamonix Mont-Blanc Policy and Condition:
According to Governments instructions, the vaccine pass is now compulsory for staying in youth hostels. We thank you in advance for presenting your pass on arrival. We wish you a pleasant stay.
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards and Chèques-Vacances ANCV.
Taxes not included (€ 1 per person per night)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception
Pet are not allowed
Credit card numbers as a guarantee of the reservation on arrival.
Minors are not allowed in dormitories, except if ''they are over 16 years old and have written authorisation from their parents with a photocopy of identity documents.'
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>