Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Nearby are dozens of monuments of culture and architecture, including the manor of Golitsyn and Demidov, Prove and Muraviev-Apostles, erected by decree 'and his own hand drawing' of Peter I Church of the Apostles Peter and Paul, the Cathedral of the Epiphany in Elokhov, where the little Sasha was baptized Pushkin.
Quite nearby, on Kalanchevskaya street, modern cafes, shops and flamboyant displays are beckoning with lights and advertisements in the Moscow Music Hall. The walk to Red Square takes 20 minutes.
The rooms are issued in classical style in pastel tons of sand and olive scale. Are equipped with necessary furniture (a bed, a case for clothes, a desk) and household appliances (the TV, phone, the refrigerator, the microwave oven, the electric kettle, the conditioner, the safe, and the hair dryer). The bathroom (a shower, a toilet) is located in number (the bathroom for numbers of category 'Bed in the 2nd and 4-seater Number' is located on the floor). There is a common kitchen, library, mini-office (a desktop, the computer). The hotel is located on the 4th floor 8 of the floor building with the elevator (apartments 6). In the territory of an object it is forbidden to smoke (smoking areas are equipped). Accommodation with animals is forbidden. Statement on migration registration of foreign citizens - the 200th rub/persons.
Avita Krasnyye Vorota Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>