Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If someone cancel their reservation after booking they have to pay 50% of the reservation price. And if someone cancel their reservation before 1 week to their arrival they have to pay 100 %
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The house is situated in a quiet location just 5 minutes walk to the beach and 150 meters from the road where you can find small shops with necessary goods, cafes, as well as a bus stop. (From Hikkaduwa railway station to Ayesha Hostel, the price for a three wheeler is Rs. 350)
Ayesha Hostel is spacious, luxurious and immaculate house with two bedrooms, large living room, kitchen and an excellent outdoor living area. Each bedroom has an ensuite, hot showers, ceiling fans, wardrobe and mosquito nets. One room has two double beds which can be used as two big single beds or two small double beds, in the other one there are two large double beds. Cozy veranda overlooking a small garden with orchids and other flowers. The house has everything you need for living The kitchen includes a gas stove and refrigerator. Large living room. All rooms and the terrace have ceiling fans. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. The owner Nimal and his family live next door, can cater to your needs and speak English. You can order breakfast (lunch / dinner). And also you can rent a tuk-tuk with driver for 1400 Rs/day, or a car with a driver 8500 Rs/day for independent tours around the island. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>