Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Times change and so will we. The original owners of the house have taken over to personally manage the property.
Your good reviews have given us inspiration and the not so good ones as our tips to improve further.
We hope to see you again soon in Ayo Homtel (formerly Good Vibes Guest House).
We are a Homtel,
A combination of the comforts of home with everything expected of a hostel
Located at the heart of tourism in Lapu Lapu Island,
The best starting point for any adventure.
We provide a peaceful, tropical environment
Lounge in our breezy open space living area
Take a nap in our garden patio
Enjoy a cold drink in our alfresco seats
For all to enjoy
AYO Homtel | THE STORY
… a little story from where and how AYO Homtel began.
This Rustic Tropical Serene Home and Hostel was originally an 80’s house built by of a family who migrated to New Zealand in early 2000 just in time when a mother and her three children who also lived abroad looked for a house in Cebu to become their vacation home and establish their roots.
With the help of a family friend, the late Architect Chris Abbu, the 80’s house was lovingly re-purposed but preserving the charm and vibe, adding more open spaces that set a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
The re-purposed house was then fondly called Kirana, “light of life” in Sanskrit which became their Christmas vacation home and repository of mementos gathered from different places, with each piece having its own story. Main door wood carvings was from old Javanese home, stone art was bought from a street artist in Ubud Bali, bench built out of old rail tracks from Medellin, Cebu. Indeed a fusion of pieces and stories from overseas and Cebu.
As the three kids have grown, Kirana was less visited and the family, who are avid cultural and natural travelers themselves, decided to open it up as a second home to other travelers as well.
AYO Homtel was then conceptualized, managed by the eldest son Gabriel. Rooms for family, group of friends or solo travelers were comfortably furnished, Wifi, parking, private and public comfort rooms, shower, lounging area and many more. Further facelifts were done to make it into an even better place to stay in. Breathtaking paintings were added such as the Big Hibiscus by Lyn Deutsch in the Living Area and flower paintings in the guest rooms by Nina (the owner’s niece) as well.
To give a Cebuano flair to the place, the name AYO was picked as it captures the Asian hospitality to welcome guests knocking. It also means “let’s go” in Indonesia where the three kids spent their growing up years. Wikipedia says Ayo means Joy in Yoruba (African language).
AYO Homtel is definitely a happy place to visit and experience. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>