Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Vatican City is a 10-minute walk from the property. Roma Termini Train Station is a 4 metro stops away.
Vatican City - Prati is a great choice for travellers interested in museums, art and culture.
With air conditioning, rooms at the B&B 94Rooms Vatican-Vigliena come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, kattle and a desk. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Daily cleaning of rooms included. Guests can choose between a sweet and savoury breakfast, which will be served daily in their rooms.
B&B 94Rooms Vatican-Vigliena Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Please note that check-in after 19:00 comes at an extra cost of EUR 15, while check-in after 00:00 costs EUR 25. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorized your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
The reception is open from 07.30 to 14.00
Please inform B&B 94Rooms Vatican-Vigliena of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Pet friendly.Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>