Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Its location is ideal for tourists who want to spend a few days in the most famous historical-cultural city of the world, or for people who's just passing through.
The hotel run by a traditional familiar formula and with warm hospitality offers rooms provided with Private Bathroom,hairdryer,safe,TV LCD, WiFi,air conditioning.
Free luggage storage
Free WiFi in all structure
Linen and blankets included
Near to ATM and money exchange
Breakfast not included
There is extra charge for air conditioning(on prior request)
There is a cancellation policy of 72 hours. (12:00pm. local time)Penalty for - cancellation after that date or no-show: two nights.
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 11.00
Latest check in 01:00am - check in after 01:00am.Eur. 10,00
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival
We wish you a relaxing stay
On 28 July 2010, the City Council of Rome has approved, subject to the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 16, read. e) of Decree Law No 78, 2010, as ratified by Law No 122, 2010, the introduction of a grant of stay on tourist services City Council Resolution No. 67, 28/29 July 2010). On 28 December 2010, the Roman authorities confirmed that the Contributo di Soggiorno levy will go ahead on January 1, 2011. This will apply at a rate of € 3,50 per night per person. The levy will be paid on the spot before check-out by the person staying at the hotel. The maximum number of nights taxable per stay is ten. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>