Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
BB Hostel is a traditional Iranian house converted into a unique hostel in the heart of historical Sang e Siah district in downtown Shiraz .only a 10 min walk to Shah Cheragh holy shrine,the old town & bazar, Vakil complex and the world known pink mosque.
Centrally located yet tucked away in a quiet, peaceful location right next to BB Dokhtaroon monument, BB hostel offers comfortable budget accommodation to solo travellers, couples, families and groups of friends.
You may choose between a private room or a bed in the dorm. The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds and are tastefully decorated. most rooms enjoy full aircon.
The rooms are built around a traditional courtyard, decorated with flowers and colorful stained glasses to give you a feeling of being in your traditional persian home where the local families used to live side by side.
breakfast & wifi included.
Free towels & car park.
Shared bathrooms and toilets.
Our priority is to create an ambience of fun, your home away from home, a sociable place to meet other travellers , learn more about Persian culture and use the hostel as a base to explore the stunning sites in beautiful Shiraz; the city of nightingales, roses and poetry.
Our quaint roof top cafe is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Shiraz; a gorgeous spot to sit back,relax, play some board games or read a book, sip away a cup of Persian tea and simply take in the views of the historic zen dome next door.
Your friendly reception team are at hand with a smile to help you with al your travel needs; info, flight, train, bus tickets reservations and tours to Persepolis to help make your travels in Iran as smooth as possible.
We have backpacked the world, we know what it means to travel and what matters to our fellow backpackers the most..
We are delighted we will be your host in Shiraz, Iran; the most hospitable city in the most hospitable country in the world.
See you soon.
BB Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
Extra Policies for Property:
No Pets Allowed. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>