Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Cook a delicious meal in our well-equipped clean kitchen, relax in our lounge watching TV or one of the many DVD choices, or if you fancy it, play a game of pool with your new friends. Our priority is to offer you a clean, comfortable, and secure place to stay where you can feel at home.
If you enjoy your time in our hostel and want to stay with us longer, have a chat to the reception staff about our discounted short and long-term accommodation options.
We hope you have a great time in our hostel and enjoy your time in Auckland!
Please note that if guests book as a group, it cannot be guaranteed that they will be accommodated in the same room. This is subject to availability.
Guests are required to show a photo ID upon check-in. Please note that for international guests, you will need to show a valid passport. For domestic guests, you will need to show a valid photo ID (New Zealand drivers license or passport).
We reserve the right to refuse to accommodate anyone who is engaging in bad behaviour or illicit activities or whose admission would interfere with the operation of the hostel.
Minimum age is 18 (with, or without guardian).
-Check-in from 13:00 to 20:00
-Our cancellation policy: 24 hours notice
-The reception is open between 08:30 and 20:00 hrs. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>