Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Different cancellation period might apply depending on the size of group.
Any group over 12 please contact the hostel directly. Thanks
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
At Banff International Hostel we strive to provide simple, comfortable and clean accommodation suitable for short-term travelers/backpackers and for longer term stays looking for work in town. All rooms have en-suite washrooms and free Wi-Fi access.
Our front lobby is open 24/7 and features computers for guest use and a TV lounge. We also have a courtyard where guests can relax on a hot summer's day.
Trips and tours can also be booked through us, please come to the front desk to ask.
We also offer weekly and monthly rates in the winter season.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Rooms have to be cancelled by 4 PM the two days before arrival. Should it not be cancelled on time we will charge for the first two nights' room/bunk and tax.
Check In: 4.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card.
The hostel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Should you not have your own credit card or a prepaid credit card then you could prepay by email money transfer or PayPal. Please email us for more details.
Taxes included. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>