Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 5 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in El Prat del Llobregat, near to some of the finest landmarks of this area such as Cases de la Seda, Mirador del Aeroport del Prat, the beach of El Prat del Llobregat and Cal Peret de la Serra. In addition, the city of Barcelona is easily reachable from our facilities by public transport.
In all rooms from AirHostel, you have amenities such A/C system, flat screen TV, personal lockers and our beds 'Intimate Locker' with a high-quality mattress that is equipped with “bedsheets” or covers with anti-mite, individual outlets and you receive a complimentary sleep ware kit. There are also vending machines for drinks and snacks. The reception of AirHostel is open 24 hours a day, where you can find our team doing everything possible to make your stay comfortable here with us.
Airhostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11: 00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Without the maximum period of stay. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>