Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel features a lovely garden, a shared lounge as well as a coffee bar. The highlight is also the in-house Cafe called Drip 1920s which offers one of the best drip coffee in Vientiane.
It's a unique place in Vientiane to take a leap into the past in this 1920s magic, commonly known as the Roaring Twenties. A background music from thirty-three turns (Record Player) will delight you.
The architecture of the house the meticulous decoration the different objects remind us of this period.
We want you to get the most out of your time with us in Vientiane our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to assist guests 24/7.
Free sheets, towel and hairdryer, free breakfast all the days, free maps and brochures and great service. Absolutely Free Wi-Fi!
The beds are cozy with an integrated closet, the bathrooms are retro and clean.
Free self-service breakfast free flow from 7 am to 11 am. The common fridge is available.
Free drinking water.
Free bicycles are also available.
Terms and conditions:
Free Cancellation:1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00
Check out Before 11:00
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 8:00 - 23:00 Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Laos
Veiligste Hostel, Globaal Klein Hostel
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>