Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in Certaldo, in the belly button of Tuscany, a beautiful region of vineyards, olive groves and medieval towns. This is the place where you will find a true taste of Tuscany and the 'bella vita' in an authentic XIVth century setting.
We are bringing Tuscany country living to the backpacking world. If you need a relaxing break from the busy cities, then we are the place for you!
At Bassetto you will find a home away from home, where you will be able to regather your thoughts while you relax next to our pool or swing the afternoon away in a hammock with a glass of wine in hand. In the evening you can take a stroll to the vineyards to watch the sunset over Certaldo Alto, our local medieval town, and at night you can sit in the garden watching the stars and chatting with your fellow guests while being surrounded by fireflies.
Bassetto Guesthouse was formerly a convent of Benedictine monks that was always open to pilgrims passing through. In 1998, our family reopened Bassetto Guesthouse to travellers, with the same notion of hospitality as the monks centuries ago. We wanted our guesthouse to be unique in terms of setting and location, a place you would want to return to and somewhere to relax from city life.
We accommodate everyone here, from couples and families in our private rooms and apartments, to the solo backpacker in our dorm style rooms. Our private rooms and dorms, are separated from each other across the yard, with their own separate kitchens and common areas.
Explore through landscapes sculpted by sunflowers, rolling hills and farms either on foot, bicycle, or horse. Day trips by train are easy from Certaldo so you can go exploring the big cities and see the splendours of Florence, Siena, and Pisa all of which are within an hour.
We organise and run a number of activities from a fresh pasta cooking class with a local chef, to day trips to San Gimignano, Lucca, Volterra, local waterfalls and of course wine tasting!
Bassetto Guesthouse will always make you feel like you won’t want to leave and with our friendly English speaking staff who are always able to help. We are situated in the perfect place to experience the real Tuscany. There is something for everyone here!
We offer a free pick up from Certaldo train station at 5pm (if booked 24 hours in advance and subject to availability) We also do a drop off at Certaldo station at 9:30am every morning (except Sunday when the drop off is at 9am)
Please note, due to a tourism levy in the region, we have to charge a 1€ per night, per person tax.
We look forward to seeing you in Certaldo. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>