Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancelation policy for small groups (-20 pax) is 30 days before of the check in date. The reservation can be cancelled 30 days before the arrival date free of charge.
If the reservation is cancelled from 30 to 14 days before the arrival date, the hostel will charge the first night.
If the reservation is cancelled during the period of 14 days before the arrival date, the hostel will charge the total amount of the reservation.
Also 7 days before the arrival it is not possible to make any changes on the reservation (number of people, number of nights or type of rooms).
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group has to pay the total amount of the reservation 2 weeks before the arrival date. It can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card ( with an extra charge of 30% )
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We’re located right in front of the metro, five minutes from the beach and just 15 minutes from Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia by metro.
Our mixed dorms feature two to 12 beds, with personal lockers, free blankets, air conditioning and heating. We also have private twin and double ensuite rooms with air conditioning and free linen and blankets.
Facilities include free internet and Wi-Fi, free bedside lockers, free maps of Barcelona and free walking tours.
Help us decorate by making a painting at our arts’n’crafts table, find a new t-shirt at our clothing exchange or just relax in one of our hammocks outside.
We have a big open dining room, a large kitchen and many common rooms with sofas for chilling out. You can watch TV and DVDs or play our board games.
Our hostel was previously a primary school which we’ve completely reformed and made into a truly unique hostel full of personality, natural light and a positive vibe. It’s the perfect place to relax and make friends to go out with during the Barcelona night.
For us, the most important thing is that our travellers see and begin to understand what Barcelona means and represents to the people who live here.
Our staff – locals and travellers like you that never left – are here to give you a local’s perspective on where to go and what to see. Barcelona is a metropolitan city like no other. People come from all over the world to see Gaudi’s buildings, abstract and beautiful, Picassos artwork, or to enjoy the beaches and Mediterranean culture. But we want you to see more!
We want you to feel the Barcelona vibe. Come to catch your dreams with us at Be Dream Hostel - Barcelona is a never-ending dream! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>