Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We try to make your lodge over pleasant.
This house lays very central of Bruges . We are 0.9 mi from Basilica of the Holy Blood, Be House offers accommodations with free bikes, free WiFi, a shared kitchen. Guests benefit from a patio and a terrace.
We appreciate of respecting these.
- Take of shoes for moving upward.
- Contact us beforehand by WhatsApp to avoid misunderstandings.
- Turn of lights when moving away from the house.
- Close doors.
- Leave rooms tidy behind as overall the house.
- Lower noise as loud-up talking past 10 pm.
- You're welcome even if your host is outdoor for different involvements.
- We appreciate pleasant ambience and thankfulness of granting a most pleasant as reasonable accommodation.
Be House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay..
Check in from 16.00 to 22.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card and PayPal ( credit card payment (5%)
Breakfast not available (Breakfast may be offered upon request against endorsing.)
Reception from 16.00 to 22.00 (combined by Whats-app messages)
No Smoking Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>