Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Located on Eat Street and only a few mins bike ride away from Berawa Beach, Old Mans & Echo Beach. Plenty of Activities in the Area including Konkrete & Pretty Poison SkateBoard Bowls/Party Venue, Finns and Berawa Beach Bars.
We are a small 5 Dorm Hostel With a Central indoor (BeanBag) area for Chilling and Meeting fellow travelers and 2 Outdoor Terrace/Garden Areas
Cleaned Daily. Fresh Towel & Bed Linen on Arrival
Kitchen; Fully equipped with Fridge, Cooker, Pots, Pans and the Kitchen Sink…
Showers; Hot and Cold
Female Dorms can be organised., Male Dorm Can be organised.
Check in & Security 24 hours
Fast Fibre Optic Wifi
Cable TV; Including iFlix and YouTube
Scooters; 24hr Hire from 50k (If you can’t ride we will teach you)
Surf Lessons; All lessons are one on one @350k
Beachbums is located 60m from the Ricefield shortcut (Connecting EVERYTHING in Canggu together)
Food; Excellent eating for all price ranges in walking distance… Thai, Italian, Pizza, Peruvian, Indonesian, YUMMY!
CocoMart Convenience Store and Fresh Produce Market nearby
NightTime; Pretty Poison, Konkrete, Old Mans, Sandbar, Deus Ex Machina, Black Shores and Finns Beach Club
Surf; 3 minutes to Berawa Beach with 4 left and right options known as the ledge, steps, bubble and the bombie.
7 minutes to 7 surf breaks being Old Mans (Batu Bolong), Echo Beach (Canggu) and Pererenan all with left and right hand options.
Hope to see you Soon Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>