Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Please see "Things to Note" before booking with us! - No Under 12's allowed in our hostels under any circumstances!
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy - if you wish to cancel, you must give us 2 days notice before your arrival date.
Special Events are non-refundable! Check in "Things to Note" ...
No Shows will be charged in full.
Government Issued ID required at check in
Check in: from 2pm
Check out: before 10am
We do not accept Stag or Hen bookings. If you book a Stag or Hen party, your booking will be cancelled/you will be refused check in.
Centrally located in Edinburgh's West End near the ancient and beautiful Dean Village and Water of Leith. Belford Hostel is a unique and lively converted church.
Our dormitory accommodation is located within the old church hall complete with stained glass windows! Dorm sizes range from 2-10.
It's a great place to relax and unwind after a hard days travelling or sightseeing, and an ideal spot to meet fellow travellers.
*Please scroll down to read THINGS TO NOTE before booking with us*
We offer free WiFi
Every bed has a double power plug for your phones and computers
Free locker to use during your stay (provide own lock)
Every guest will receive a door key (ï£10.00 deposit taken)
Private double and twin rooms are also available
We offer a left luggage service on departure
Check-in time is from 2pm. Check out time is 10am
Art Lovers will love the decor
No under 12's in our hostels under any circumstances.
All under 18's (no under 12's) must be booked into a room with an adult/guardian. They are not permitted to share dormitories with guests who are not part of their family/travel group and therefore all the beds in a room must be booked if you are travelling with anyone under 18 (no under 12's)
'Non-refundable bookings' will be charged within 24 hours of the booking being made and as stated, are non-refundable!
SPECIAL EVENT BOOKINGS
* August / Rugby / Bank Holiday Weekends / Easter /Hogmanay etc.
* The hostel will charge your card the full amount one month before arrival.
* If you will be arriving in less than a month the charge will be made within 24hrs.
* Cancellations - Once you have paid in full, no refunds will be issued.
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Card Charges for non-European Economic Area residents and Business/Corporate Accounts
Under £10.00 - 50p
*Please scroll down to read THINGS TO NOTE before booking with us* Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>