Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Si annulation, aucun frais avant 48 heures de votre arrivée.
Si annulation : la première nuit est facturée.
Additional Terms and Conditions
un accompte de 30% est demandé pour la réservation.
Celui-ci est déduit à votre arrivée.
A bar and a restaurant are at your disposal.
Possibility half-board or full board.
Possibility: Group for 4, 6, 8 and 10 (possibility of 12) people
Minimum guest at the 24-hour reception
Un bar y restaurante disponibles.
Posibilidad de media pensión o pensión completa.
Posibilidad: Grupo 4, 6, 8 y 10 (en 12) personas
Una mínima a la recepción 24h / 24
Un bar et un restaurant est à votre disposition.
Possibilité demi-pension ou pension complète.
Possibilité : Groupe pour 4, 6, 8 et 10 (possibilité de 12) personnes
Personne minimum à la réception 24h/24
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Some rooms have a balcony overlooking the beach and the sea is 20 meters from the hostel.
The historic center and the port of Malaga are 10,12 minutes maximum walk along the beach or 5 minutes by bus (day and night).
Today we have completely renovated the Bellavista Hostel Playa to offer you more comfort, safety, service, fun and friendliness.
Now you can, whether you are alone or in groups always enjoy our large sunny terrace facing the beach and relax with a drink quietly.
A bar and restaurant are available.
For your information, our hostel regularly hosts many schools.
We can also accommodate guests with disabilities.
And for your comfort and safety, a person is present 24/24. And we can welcome you in Spanish, English, French, Bulgarian, Russian, Greek and Moroccan!
See you soon. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>