Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In Arges keys that has made its way sawing high walls, mountains, and on a rocky spur you can see the ruins of the tradition attributed to Vlad Tepes. Monastery from Curtea de Arges; Of all the monuments that gave luster Arges old princes can say without fail that the monastery built by Neagoe is the most significant building of religious art and architecture. Dam Vidraru was the 27th highest in Europe and was placed on 15th like arch dam in the service time (1965). Transfagarasan crosses the Fagaras Mountains and links Transilvania and Muntenia (Wallachia). Transfagarasan is the highest road in Europe, going up to 2200 m. Balea Lake tourist area is located in Fagaras Mountains with easy access to the Transfargan. The region is known for the most dense river network in the country. Fortress of San Nicoara. The fortress dates from the late thirteenth century and beginning of the fourteenth century.
All rooms feature a TV with cable channels and a bathroom fitted with a shower. The rooms also include a seating area. Some come with a balcony.
Belvedere la Cristina Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Please inform us of your expected arrival time in advance.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>