Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel Bandido is located in Teusaquillo, a neighborhood surrounded by large green areas and several access roads; this neighborhood was born in the middle of the 20th century in the capital. It was a symbol of the growth and urban development of the city, characterized by having Victorian style constructions, and in its boom it was the flagship neighborhood for the upper class in Bogotá. Today most of its architecture is preserved as cultural and historic heritage.
Hostel Bandido Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (the property does not accept Diners).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
This property does not accept pets. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>