Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Best Guest Porto Hostel is located in Oldtown near the So Bento train station, just around the So Bento metro station and is also near to all the main city attractions (3 to 5 min walk): The charming area of Ribeira, S Cathedral, Clerigos Tower, Palácio da Bolsa, São Joao Theatre, and D. Luis I bridge. To visit the port wine cellars in Cais de Gaia, the distance from our hostel is about 15 minutes walking. The hostel is just in front of Mouzinho da Silveira fountain.
Our rooms have: A private bathroom (exception: twin rooms), central heating, spacious individual lockers, large orthopedic beds, free bed linen, towels for rent (included in twin and double rooms) key card access. The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, two lounge areas, free high-speed WiFi in the whole building.
A 24 hours reception with a friendly and multilingual staff.
Best Guest Porto Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check-in from 15:00 to 22:00h.
Check-out before 11:30h.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
The following taxes apply:
VAT of 6% included on room prices.
City Tax of 2 per person per night for the first 7 nights, not included in room prices (payable at check-in in cash).
*** Please note:
•Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date will not be refunded the price paid on arrival
•Payment is made at check-in in cash only;
•Guests will be requested to pay a security 5€ deposit in cash per person on check-in, which will be refunded at the end of the stay, after keys are returned.
•At the check-in, all guest has to show a valid passport or national ID card
•The building has no elevator;
•People travelling with children under the age of 18, have to book a private room or dorm room to be used only by the child and family or group of people; children cannot share dorms with strangers; Children under 12 years old are not accepted at the hostel;
*** Group booking conditions:
_ A group is considered a reservation with ten (10) or more guests;
_ Group bookings are only accepted for a minimum of three (3) nights;
_ A pre-payment will be requested by the property;
_ In case of a cancelation, a partial or total modification of the reservation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
In case the conditions of group bookings described above are not met, the property has the right to cancel the reservation.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>