Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It doesn't matter what room you choose - a comfortable dormitory, a private room with a balcony, or a spacious apartment - we guarantee you'll be fully satisfied.
Blooms Boutique Hostel, is housed in a charming, historical townhouse– „Flower Villa” - build in 1903, and renovated with modern design while keeping it’s unique character of the past. Blooms Hostel, Inn & Apartments can accomodate up to 123 people in 41 rooms of various types and standards.
Blooms is divided into:
INN section - rooms with private bathrooms
HOSTEL section - dorms with a shared bathroom located on a corridor
APARTMENT section - 3 comfortable apartments, each with two bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower, a fully equipped kitchen, and a lounge with a TV.
Features in the room:
•High Quality Beds in every room.
•Cleanliness and quality, snow-linen bed sheets
•Individual reading lamps and lockers
•Table with chairs
•Shared bathroom on hostel floor
•Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
•24 Hour Reception - professional staff focused on providing an excellent service in a pleasant and friendly way.
•Comfortable Living Room with Multilingual Satellite TV
•24 Hour Kitchen access offering unlimited Free Tea and Coffee
•Free Computer Room
•Irons, Hairdryers, Luggage Storage, Laundry,
•Located in Poznan Central Area close to shopping, business centers, attractions, nightlife and much more
•Varied selection of room types to fit Solo or Large Groups
•We can accommodate up to 120 people for Corporate or Large Groups in a cozy Team Building Environment
•Free City Maps
We have a 48 hours cancellation policy
Check In Time:14:00
Check Out Time: 11:00 Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>