Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We aimed to provide services that make every guest in our hotel to feel welcomed and memorable.
Starting from 1st of April, 2015, for all bookings to all bridal tea house hotels, our hotels reception will give each booking one normal/micro/nano sim card for free. Once the sim card had been activated, it had 7 days until valid. It is totally complimentary. No extra charges or deposit needed for this sim card.
-Brand New Concept Hotel
To pursuit better services for your relaxation and accommodation, Bridal Tea House Hotel introduces the idea of ‘T2 Smart Life’ to its new branch located at the Main Street, Ap Lei Chau. It blends the ‘T’ for traditional Tea culture with the ‘T’ for innovative Technology, offering guests with a brand new ‘T2’ experience of accommodation.
-Unique Experience of Tranquility
Located in the Southern District of Hong Kong Island and surrounded by natural environment, the hotel displays its unique T2 character through its elegant architectural style and interior design inspired by tea culture, coupling with the advanced digital technologies installed.
-Smart Residence, All at Your Will
All 42 hotel guestrooms are tastefully decorated in a perfect match between chic design and digital functionality. Each guestroom is equipped with a tablet computer with touch screen. All kinds of information, such as hotel services, local travel tips and relevant information, is right at your fingertip.
Bridal Tea House Hotel is in Licensed Hotels under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>