Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
March 2020, suddenly every left, and the building where Books exists was empty. It was a really hard time and we think it is important to share this story with you. A place so often vibrant was from day to night soul empty, with a guy with a captain hat wandering around by himself.
December, 2021, the worst seems to be behind. We have a new years eve ahead and a promise of an incredible carnival. And you, who want to come here, might be curious about what will you find when at Books?
In our heads we want everything to be like it once was. But that might not be realistic. So like a baby, we are learning how to walk, giving baby steps towards where we want to be as a hostel.
Bellow some of the things we are sure you will find while here.
i) A staff who cares about your whole stay in the city. Who have enough knowledge to help you navigate the city and write your best story.
ii) A clean and safe place, with Adriana making it as clean as possible and lockers where you can leave your luggage while getting sunburned in Leme's beach.
iii) A lovely vegetarian breakfast, from 8h to 10h30, included in the price. Made with love by Gloria, who is still here working with us. Eggs, humus, bread and fruits to start your day in the right mood.
iv) The Books Bar. An affordable place where you can experience caipirinhas many flavours! Do not miss the happy hour.
v) Tv room with netflix and playstation 4. Hungovers have to be respected.
vi) Simple rooms but with a plug for each bed, good mattresses and pillows to help you have a good sleep, and air conditioning (9 out of 10 rooms are equipped with it).
vii) Free fast wifi with 4 networks around the building.
viii) Early check in and late check out without charge if there is availibitiy. We also have a free luggage storage in case you arrive and your room is not free.
ix) A guest kitchen decently equiped. So for backpackers who preffer to cook and save money, especially vegetarian people who do not have many options around Rio!
We are waiting for you to carry on doing what we love that involves hosting, showing the city we love and creating connections that might, or not, last a lifetime. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Books Hostel sier
For moro, lar vi folk til å ta med alkohol og de i utgangspunktet drikke, lytte til musikk og snakke. Når gjestene gå ut de ser etter billige steder som jazz i gaten på onsdag kveld og Lapa Street Party.
Vi er innstilt mellom Lapa og Santa Teresa. I førstnevnte har vi massevis av spillesteder, buene og partier, spesielt fredag og lørdag kveld. Plasseringen er også ganske sentralt, ikke langt fra strendene og mye mer ekte. Som for Santa Teresa, er det en veldig nydelig nabolag. I utgangspunktet tror jeg hvis noen kommer til Rio for å oppleve den virkelige Rio de Janeiro, kulturelt sett, er vi klare til å vise dem. Felipe, Eier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>