Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4. Substantial changes and cancellation by the client:
4.1. A “substantial change” means a change of date, a change to duration of stay or a reduction in the number of rooms by 25% or more of the rooms originally booked.
4.2 Note that 10% of the total amount of the invoice represent administrative fees and are non-refundable.
4.3 To avoid extra charges, substantial change to or cancellation of a booking must be notified in writing no later than 30 calendar days prior to arrival. Notice of cancellation or substantial change will only be effective on the working day that is received in writing. A working day is any day from Monday to Friday other than bank and public holidays. If the hostel is notified on time, the client will be refunded 90% of the cost of the reservation.
4.4 For all cancellations and substantial changes notified within 30 days of arrival, the hostel is entitled to charge 100% of the cost of the reservation.
4.5 Where any change or cancellation changes the number of group members, the hostel will recalculate the cost of the arrangements and re-invoice you accordingly.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please read our group terms and conditions on our website:
A reservation for more than 12 persons is considered a Group Reservation. Because groups demand special preparation,group requests must be addressed by email to email@example.com
The group reservation is valid only after:
- signing the contract established by Hello Hostel asbl
- 50% of the downpayment that will be charged directly on your card
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
IN THE AREA
Located in the heart of the chocolate area we are lucky to have the Godiva factory and it’s outlet store as our neighbourgs as well as the Belgian Chocolate Village (a chocolate museum) and the chocolatier Frédéric Blondeel. Another must see of the area is the Elizabeth Parc and the Basilica of the Sacred Heart where you can enjoy a wonderful panorama of Brussels.
INCLUDED in our rates
Breakfast buffet from 6:30am to 10:00am
Free access to computers and WIFI
A shared, equipped kitchen
A free luggage room /lockers
Bar with Belgian beers
Check out our App
Towels for rent 1€
Parking cards for the Koekelberg Area for 3€/day
WELL CONNECTED - only 2 minutes away from the Simonis/Elizabeth station :
Subway : line 2 and 6
Bus : 13, 20, 212, 213, 214, 355
Tram : 9 and 19
A reservation for more than 12 persons is considered a Group Reservation.
RECEPTION HOURS : 8:30 AM – 11:30 PM
CHECK-OUT : until 10:00 AM
ACCESS TO THE ROOMS: The rooms are available from 2 PM but if you arrive earlier you are welcome to store you luggage, to use our facilities and/or to visit the city in the meantime. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Mest populære Brussels
1ste, Mest populære Brussels
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>