Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our hostel is located just in 5 minutes from the main station and Galeria Krakowska the shopping center. Slow walking to the heart of the old town (Rynek Główny) takes just 5 minutes, your services include shopping center and entertainments, nightclubs and restaurants. You can see amazing view of the park and the old house under the globe with a beautiful tower from the windows.
Bubble Hostel can offer a varied range of rooms – from the dormitory rooms, which are ideal for young people who want to find new friends, as family rooms are suitable for young couples and families. We have free Wi-Fi available throughout the hostel. Guests have access to a common, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooker, dishwasher). You will find a 24-hour reception. Each room includes lockers. Front desk staff can provide ticket service for museums and tours.
Standard 2 Bed Apartment Ensuite located in Krakow on the street. St. Philip near the Bubble hostel. Free breakfast is not included in the apartment rate. The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle.
Bubble Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Parties are forbidden. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>