Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our Hostel is located in the heart of Old Town, within walking distance to all main sightseeings and attraction. Despite the central location the Hostel is in a quite street which lets guests to rest and sleep like a baby.
Located on Istanbul's famous old town, 5 minutes walking distance to magnificent Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, and minutes by trams from everything you want to see and you want to do in Istanbul´s vibrant neighbourhoods.
We organize daily events
MONDAY – WALKING TOUR ORGANIZED BY HOSTEL
MONDAY - HAPPY HOUR
TUESDAY - BEER PONG
TUESDAY – FREE SHISHA NIGHT
WEDNESDAY – BEER PONG
WEDNESDAY - PUB CRAWL
THURSDAY –SULTAN'S SWEET NIGHT
THURSDAY – SANGRIA NIGHT
FRIDAY – WALKING TOUR ORGANIZED BY HOSTEL
FRIDAY – FREE SHISHA NIGHT
SATURDAY - BBQ PARTY
SATURDAY – TURKISH NIGHT (BELLY DANCE)
SATURDAY – PUB CRAWL, DEPARTURE BY PARTY BUS
SUNDAY – HAMMAM DAY
SUNDAY – KARAOKE
Bucoleon Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
This is a tourist hostel and as such we do not accept bookings by local residents.
Please note that we only accept dormitory guests between the ages of 10 and 40 years old.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>