Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Located on Istanbul's famous old town, 5 minutes walking distance to magnificent Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and minutes by trams from everything you want to see and you want to do in Istanbul´s vibrant neighborhoods.
We organize daily events
MONDAY – WALKING TOUR ORGANIZED BY HOSTEL
MONDAY - HAPPY HOUR
TUESDAY - BEER PONG
TUESDAY – FREE SHISHA NIGHT
WEDNESDAY – BEER PONG
WEDNESDAY - PUB CRAWL
THURSDAY –SULTAN'S SWEET NIGHT
THURSDAY – SANGRIA NIGHT
FRIDAY – WALKING TOUR ORGANIZED BY HOSTEL
FRIDAY – FREE SHISHA NIGHT
SATURDAY - BBQ PARTY
SATURDAY – TURKISH NIGHT (BELLY DANCE)
SATURDAY – PUB CRAWL, DEPARTURE BY PARTY BUS
SUNDAY – HAMMAM DAY
SUNDAY – KARAOKE
We offer both mixed and female dorms up to 6 people all en-suite shower and toilet. Our private rooms are featuring en-suite shower and toilet for 1-3 people on our 18th century freshly renovated main building . We also have a Suite with a private balcony with million dollar views of the tip of Bosphorus, Prince's Islands, Continent Asia, and famous Blue Mosque.
Bucoleon by Cheers Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in cancellation charge equal to 2 nights of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
This is a tourist hostel and as such we do not accept bookings by local residents.
Please note that we only accept dormitory guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old.
Payment upon arrival in cash.
The reception is open 24 hours per day
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>