Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW
• If the guest doesn’t show up on the first night of their booking, they will be charged the total price and the booking will be cancelled the next day and are non-refundable.
• Group bookings are non-refundable and no cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This applies for when booking for 6 people or more for the same time period of stay. For group bookings please confirm this with reception direct. These booking should be made direct and full payment required by the time of the booking. Please note any group booking not made direct can be cancelled at the discretion of the property and any bookings which are made separate that are deemed to be together will be charged or cancelled before or whilst here at the full discretion of Bumbles Backpackers.
For a group of 6 people or more we will require the following:
• $50 CASH deposit per person on arrival and needs to be paid as security deposit for the whole group (example.6 Adults x $50 = $300), refundable after the room is checked (straight after check-out).
• Full payment is required at the time of making the reservation and it’s non-refundable from this stage
• One credit card per room as a security for hostel damages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are only 300m from the buzz of downtown Queenstown, just far enough away for some peace and quiet.
Our friendly staff can inform you of the endless activities and attractions in the area, & help you decide which suits your travel pace best. Ask about our great packages & discounts.
Its prime lakefront location near the heart of town ensures excellent views and easy access to the best of Queenstown. It's an easy going spot, with a quieter more laid back vibe compared to other larger hostels around town.' Lonely Planet 2012
Our facilities include free WiFi, an elevated and relaxed living area with spectacular lake and mountain views, a large modern communal kitchen & dining area, off-street car and campervan parking (rare in Queenstown!), bike friendly with a bike wash down area, travel and activities booking desk, free movies, outdoor decks to enjoy the view, a BBQ and large garden to relax in, lockable storage, phone cards, a drying room, and full on-site laundry facilities.
**We regret to inform that Bumbles does not have facilities for, nor are we able to accommodate guests that requires self-isolation due to COVID-19 and New Zealand's compulsory 14 days self-isolation law. Please note that every person checking in at Bumbles will have to prove entry to New Zealand date**
• Please note that room and bed numbers are not guaranteed and can be changed as required by the property.
• We have a 14 night maximum, please contact us direct to stay longer (this includes making separate reservations for longer duration).
• Separate bookings for different dates under one guest name should not be more than 14 nights in total, any bookings which will be more than the allowable will be cancelled before or whilst here at the full discretion of Bumbles Backpackers.
• Weekly rates are non refundable under any circumstance before or after check in and will be pre charged for the duration of your stay.
• For bookings made directly with us – either online through our website or through a phone booking, no initial deposit or payment is required unless over $500, weekly rate, discounted special or group bookings. We do ask for your credit card details as part of confirming your booking, your credit card will be authorized to check valid and available funds to confirm reservation.
• NO SHOW : If the guest doesn’t show up on the first night of their booking ,they will be charged the total price and the booking will be cancelled the next day and are non refundable.
• Using Other Booking Websites: If you choose to use other booking websites, you may be required to pay an initial deposit at the time of making your booking and this is based on their terms and conditions not Bumbles Backpackers.
• For Group Bookings: This applies for when booking for 5 persons or more for the same time period of stay. For group bookings please confirm this with reception direct. These booking should be made direct and full payment required by the time of the booking. Please note any group booking not made direct can be cancelled at the discretion of the property and any bookings which are made separate that are deemed to be together will be charged or cancelled before or whilst here at the full discretion of Bumbles Backpackers.
we will require the following for group bookings:
• $50 CASH deposit per person on arrival and needs to be paid as security deposit for the whole group
( example.5 Adults x $50 = $250), refundable after the room is checked (straight after check-out).
• Full payment is required at the time of making the reservation and it’s non-refundable from this stage.
• One credit card per room as a security for hostel damages.
• DAMAGE TO HOSTEL PROPERTY: We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage to the hostel’s property. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make it, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
• Hot Deal rates are non refundable under any circumstance before or after check in.
ONLY FOR NEW YEAR’S PERIOD
Booking terms and conditions. Please Contact the Property direct.
• 5 nights minimum
• All arrivals must be on 28/12 or 29/12 and then stay for 5 nights
• New year’s booking will be charged in full at the time of making the reservation, at this stage it is non refundable, under any circumstance.
• We allow no one under the age of 18 for New Years 28/12 - 02/01
• I.D must be provided at check in. We accept a passport, drivers license or HANZ 18+ card ONLY.
• There will be a liquor ban in place and liquor cannot be consumed on the premises.
• Maximum 6 guests per group/booking, any bookings which are made separate that are deemed to be together and are more than 6 people will be cancelled before or whilst here at the full discretion of The Black Sheep Backpackers. We require address, contact telephone number & email address of each guest to book.
**Bumbles Backpackers recognizes the Queenstown Lakes District Council Liquor Ban on Special Holidays and Events**
**There will be some changes on the Operation Hours in lieu of special Holidays**
•Our guests are asked to pay their amount in full on arrival at their time of check in.
•Payments made by credit/international card have a 3% surcharge.
•We request $20 for a key deposit on arrival. Fully refundable on check out.
•All bookings with a value over $500 will be pre charged and are non refundable under any circumstance.
We appreciate early notification of any cancellations made. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>